Update on 14th Feb...
Happy Valentine's Day!!~~~
I was working from 2pm~7pm... so i my dear woke me up so i started to prepare but i reach train station abt 1+... going to be late le...so when i reached my work place, there was a very long queue. I rushed in to punch in my card... I didn't see the time wat time i reached but think i am late...i faster go change n help them... so after my work, got 3 miss called n 1 new message... is my dear he called me went to his sch for the valentine's day bbq after than he will sent me home... so i call him back told him i going to his sch so i reached Outside his sch, went in saw Pastor Wee told me he is at the basketball court.. so i saw him and i poked him many times u know wat he had no feeling de... sad... then he saw me... then he take the food for me... then after the whole event he sent me home... we took train from YCK MRT station then we get down at City Hall we walked all the way to esplande and took bus back to my hse...

So bored then we took photos in the bus back to my house...
.jpg)
That's how I celebrated my Valentine's Day wif him...
I LOVE YOU!!~~







