Today, i wake up ard 4 plus then got one miss called n two msg( i replied two msg i am not bad ok?) so i saw Amanda mei msg so i replied her then she ask me to meet her for a dinner... so we go to far east to eat our dinner quite nice.. after that we go shop ard. Actually, I wanted to buy the Eyelash Glue but in the end Amanda bought it instead. (cos didn't bring enough $)
LOL!~
Ate(dinner)
Smoked(Btw i dun smoke)
Then Amanda decided to go slacked at some place so we walk to
Whelock place starbucks: FULL!
near Cathy Cineleisure
Coffee Club: FULL!
WTH everywhere is full of ppl tat's y i dun like to come out during weekends!
So nvm we go to the place just beside Coffee Club. It's called Organic Coffee something. (Forgotten the name~)
I ordered a Ice Blended Alovera Tea and Amanda ordered Cafe Latte+ Chocolate muffin .
This chocolate Muffin look like SHIT?

So con't the topic...
We started chatting about Dramas, Actresses, Kopi Kias...
But our main topic is on mao~ (Hair!!)
Yeah. weird topic I know.
Overall our conversation is just all about maoss maoss and more maoss maoss!!!!
But anyways, only those who chatted with me & Amanda knows what am I talking about.
So anyone of you seriously don't have any idea about what I'm talking about..
You may skip this post.
Back to my subject.
We started to go deeper into our mao topic.
Like, what some colored maoss maoss means.
Some of them we listed.(I started it)
Yellow mao, Blue mao, Purple mao and Red mao.
And lastly, sexy mao mao???(Amanda said this)
LOL!
Yellow: Means the mao too long never wash.
Purple: Means the mao kana poisoned?
Blue: The mao too much. Like one lump!!
Red: The mao bleeding!! (sounds so wrong)
Ok. I know.
We just made those lame stuff up.
We just simply LAUGH-OUT-LOUD like no one's business.
Didn't even cared if people are watching us.
Just having a great time about our mao topic.
I laugh till teared.
Ppl who know me too well shld know.
LOL!!
We chatted until about 11 plus after we reached the bus stop is nearly 12am so the both of us headed home-ed to update the blog...







