Today, I didn't go for my NDP Combined Rehearsal cos I was not really feeling well but I was invited to the NDP CR2 so i go the the Marina platform to watch the whole show it was a bit dead cos not a lot of ppl so here are some photos n video I taken there...
Combined School Choirs...
The Marina Floating Platform...
Start off from Chapter 1: What Did He See?(Only Photo)
Chapter 2: Defending Our Homeland(Only Photo)
Chinook isn't it cool?
I like this two Apache cos it can turn 360 degree cool right?
Chapter 3: Our Parade (Only Photo)
Now here comes the Big Singapore flag...
Always wanted to take a nice photo of it....Finally! I took it so nice... I love it!
Now here come the three jet fighter....
This year only three luckily i have my Camera Phone i capture them while they fly over me...
I took all three down... I love my phone... is a bit small...
sorry for the poor quality~~
Marching off...
I take all the uniform groups(but lazy to upload all)
For me, fireworks still the best...
others video will upload soon
con't l8r...







