<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Monday, August 17, 2009
Updated on 10th August 2009...

As I was saying abt rushing to the airport to meet my claasmates actual when I reach home, I still can use my own sweet time to bathe n ready to go airport with the last bus near my hse. After I reach the airport, I called my friends they still haven reached yet so I sit down to wait for them. After they reach alr we go to get sth to eat at terminal 3..


photos taken in the sky train...
after get down more photos take...

then eat alr go back to terminal 2 to the mac n play UNO Cards to spend the time there...



After sitting at mac they go Burger King to sit again...


walking back from terminal 2 to terminal 1...
there until abt 5 we walk back to terminal 1 to check in alr


reach terminal 1 more photos take... using dustbin as a stand...

take 1...

take 2...

& 3...
Then we go in the checkpoint le...

in the plane...

We reach KL @ 8.10 in the morning then after we take bus to the central after that we take cab up to Genting. Ard afternoon we finally reach Genting
so we go to our classmate's mum room to rest awhile then slp awhile then we move to

Genting hotel
the one near Genting highlands hotel quite far from first world hotel. (more photos will upload soon)
After we wait for our rooms to be done then we go in and slp for a few hours then we go have our dinner at the first world there...before we go back to the hotel we shop ard then play pool wif my classmates...

the shop then we go back to the hotel then after that me n my two classmates go to casino to gamble a bit I win abt RM50... after I change back to $ then go back hotel room and slp prepare for the next day.

(11 August 2009) 2nd day at Genting...
I wake up ard 8 plus my classmates say go eat breakfast then i ask then have they eaten they say:'Yup we eaten @ 4 plus in the morning'. (WTH) Then nvm we go down tgt then after that they just left me there is like they living in their own world the place in Genting in malaysia didn't they know is so dangerous there.. they come back then they tell me they are going to buy the theme park tickets.. I got fed up I tell them I going back to the hotel room to rest... so I go back to rest while waiting for the rest to wake up ard 12noon, everyone wake up ready to go theme park I actually don't want to go but everyone is going in bo bian so join them I only play a few rides cos sick & tired of it liao.



After they played until nth to play then they go sit the airplane small kid play de...

see? so funny lo...

after they play those rides i dun want to sit my classmate n I go walk ard then I saw Tabby(the tiger) so I wanted to go take photo with him....


After the theme park we go back to the hotel then go eat buffet here are the photos:





After the buffet we thanks his mum for the dinner. U know the buffet cost how much? RM600+

back to room play big 2....

(12 August 2009) 3rd day trip to KL...
We all actually today wake up at 8 plus in the end we all take our own sweet time then we took 10.30 bus down to KL...

we take the train to Imbi station to go shopping at times sqaure
photos taken in the train...

my fren take a shoto of us...
Sheryln n me.

From left: Jo, Tim n James this three wearing the same shirt but they r not gay...lol...

This is how berjaya times square look like they got more than 5 storey higher than Singapore shopping centre...

Ard 5.30pm go take train from Imbi to Titiwasga to take bus back to Genting to eat dinner with my classmate's mum

the view while going up to Genting nice right?

I wanted to take another but the stupid post is there

this is another shot...
after dinner we went in to casino but i nv play his mum give us chips to play 3 pictures n blackjack 21 after playing
then back to hotel room and play big 2 loser must drink vokda peach...can puke the worse drink nv buy vokda peach.


(13 August 2009) 4th day in Genting...
We all slp until 11plus wake up then packed our bag
check out at 12noon then we go eat then we go walk ard until 2.30pm...
Actually, everyone taking the same bus but they alight at Jurong east crazy I not so stupid to take bus to the place then train back to Tampines is a very long trip.
So another classmate of mine take the same bus as me back to Golden Mile Complex(Beach Road) acutally the bus shld come at 2.30pm but they say the bus delayed until 2.50pm
we go the the bus terimal to wait for the bus back to sg. Down the road i take some photos shooting...



it rain on our way back so i take photo of it...
End of the Genting trip.
By Domo 1:52 AM

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile

Photobucket
Respect me and my blog
Do not offend us
"Right?Domokun?"
"DOMO!"
이름:Cheryl Chelsea
Birthday:12 January
DOMO,rmb it oks?=]
School:MDIS
DOMO also want to study!
Nation:싱가폴 사람(Singaporean)
DOMO come frm Japan!



Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Tagboard



Xin's Family

Amanda(mei)
Rayann(mei)
Pam(Housewife)
ME!
Friends

Anna
Albert
Edwina
Henry
Nee Rong
Nicole
Xiao Wei
Marcus
K Box

Minqi
Lawrence
Kaelynn
Jiaying
SiLing

Archives

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

October 2010

Credtis

xoxo