<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Monday, August 31, 2009
Today, I slept ard 3~4am can't really slp then suddenly think of my grandma then my tears roll down my cheek then fall aslp. Wake up at 11plus becos my hse upstairs keep on drilling then downstairs also very noisy until I got fed up I cannot slp then wake up then after I wash up then
I see my wrist y so pain then I saw this:

my hand the one circle up de tat is the thingy making my wrist so pain...
maybe let it be see wat happen to it... then eat my lunch at home then go to Tampines 1 with my mum to buy Mr Bean u know how many cups I bring home let me tell u is....8 cups of soya milk! Cos I got the card to buy and get one free since got 4 cards then it expire date is today so change all lo... I got home then I drink one cup my mum also so left 6 cups! Then my sis and dad also drink so left 4 cannot drink finish so I left in the refegeratior for tml...
By Domo 11:52 PM

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile

Photobucket
Respect me and my blog
Do not offend us
"Right?Domokun?"
"DOMO!"
이름:Cheryl Chelsea
Birthday:12 January
DOMO,rmb it oks?=]
School:MDIS
DOMO also want to study!
Nation:싱가폴 사람(Singaporean)
DOMO come frm Japan!



Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Tagboard



Xin's Family

Amanda(mei)
Rayann(mei)
Pam(Housewife)
ME!
Friends

Anna
Albert
Edwina
Henry
Nee Rong
Nicole
Xiao Wei
Marcus
K Box

Minqi
Lawrence
Kaelynn
Jiaying
SiLing

Archives

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

October 2010

Credtis

xoxo