Today, I go slp ard 5plus in the morning then wake up in noon...after tat i eat my breakfast cum lunch then go to the bank & Tampines Mall for some stuff then go home on my way home my fren call me to accompany him study at the Mac near our hse... but I told him I going home soon then he say take my things to go down... I also lazy to walk there.. I also meeting Gino for movie ard dinner time. I msg him saying tat I will not be going down l8r if not will be very rush for me. Ard 5 I go bathe then ard 5.30pm I leave my hse still late haiz.. I reach there ard 6.15pm to 6.20pm. Reach MS find Gino in the arcarde play 'san guo da zhai' then I go buy the tickets: 'The proposal'.

Comedy show shld go watch it. Its nice.
After the show we hang ard awhile then go for my dinner then back to his san guo game thingy
Nth to do take stupid photo of it...
a few mins l8r he complete the game then head home-ed.







