9th August..
Today, is national day I go to PA for the gathering we go down together as group to perform at the floating platform here are some photos taken...
(PA)

(F1 Pit)
(Outside the F1 viewing mall)
So the parade is going to start soon so we all walking to the floating platform we walk pass the Singapore Flyers everyone was taking pictures of us...every saturday people will be at the place trying to take pictures of us maybe our dress to bright alr...
here are the pictures of the parade:
(The Colour flag.)
The Police Force
The Air Force
The Navy
The Army...
So after my performance we wait for the final event I took the fireworks one stupid auntie talk to me u can even hear wat we talking abt spolit my video sia...
after the event we take pictures on the floating platform...
after the event I take my things I rush back home to meet my classmates at the airport...







