<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Today, I go out for an interview at The Central but the place haven open yet so I take bus to Orchard to meet Amanda after her work after I reach her work place she told me 6.30 then off work then I go walk ard then I go toilet to adjust my hair then nth to do see the toilet nice then take photo:

Ard 6.30 I go back to her work place to wait for her
then we go walk at far east plaza then have our dinner then thinking of too long nv go in to Hereen we chat of things like:
-past
-present
-things happen ytd
-things happen just now and etc.
ard 8 plus thinking to sit down to chat lo
this is wat I call

White Chocolate Mocha n Blueberry muffin behind is all the rubbish argh....

then i take another one with Amanda's Banana muffin

White Chocolate Mocha n Sometime Frap
we sit at the starbucks chat until 10 plus then head-ed home.
By Domo 11:52 PM

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile

Photobucket
Respect me and my blog
Do not offend us
"Right?Domokun?"
"DOMO!"
이름:Cheryl Chelsea
Birthday:12 January
DOMO,rmb it oks?=]
School:MDIS
DOMO also want to study!
Nation:싱가폴 사람(Singaporean)
DOMO come frm Japan!



Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Tagboard



Xin's Family

Amanda(mei)
Rayann(mei)
Pam(Housewife)
ME!
Friends

Anna
Albert
Edwina
Henry
Nee Rong
Nicole
Xiao Wei
Marcus
K Box

Minqi
Lawrence
Kaelynn
Jiaying
SiLing

Archives

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

October 2010

Credtis

xoxo