Today, my first day in sch for my re-module course. But the class is super small like total of 13 students. But one student very weird during break he ask all the gals in the class are we from China but, all is Singaporeans. After sch, I take train to Eunos but my earpiece spoilt one side can hear another side cannot hear anything so go to my dad office and help him do stuff then he drive me home for dinner but before I have my dinner, I go to to Simei to go repair my earpiece but change to a new one then go shop around East point find things I wanted to buy. After buying, go to KFC to buy the new fish sizzlers then I saw my NDP fren she working in KFC then first time I saw her I was thinking where do I know her from then until my turn she ask me did I join Chingay 2010 I say: no becos I give away my costumes. After that home-ed.