<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Friday, October 30, 2009
Today, wake up late then faster grab my bag and off I go then take train to city hall. Then just nice the train come alr so I get in the train get to sit down cos the train going to stop at AMK so the train little ppl so suay see tat 'JERK'(Mok San Li) than he ask me: 'going to work?' I reply : 'Ya.' Then he get down at Orchard then say bye to me. Then I also dun care. So I reached AMK then walk faster to my work place then punch my card is 12.57pm... Haiz late. Then I faster go change,then I take my stuff to the cashier then my colleague say I tied my hair into two ponytail then he said:'u look cute this way not trying to tease u lo.. really u look cute. Then I say thank you then walk off to put my stuff in my bag, then Leo take out the lunch that he for me...so nice of him. =) So after finish the food then I help him serve the customers. Around 2pm is K-Happy so many ppl today so I serve the drinks the foods then I see my ex-classmates in the room but dun know izzit her so I look into the room then wave to her... Then ard 3pm a room customers smoke in the room make until the floor very dirty then I say KNN Then after tat Leo ask me wat is that mean I told him meaning 'Kan Ni Nan' lo. My friend pay the bill early then go off.. before she go off then I say bye to her... after then clear all the 7pm room... Then go off wif Leo to bus interchange cos raining so walk in the shelter so won't get caught in the rain. Then take train from AMK to City Hall then a auntie push me from behind out of the train then she walk faster walk infront of me then I just shout: 'kan na sai' behind her. Then she look back at me then I just walk off. Becos I too tired and someone push/knock into me nv say sorry I will just scold the person I dun care whether is a man/lady.
By Domo 10:59 PM

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile

Photobucket
Respect me and my blog
Do not offend us
"Right?Domokun?"
"DOMO!"
이름:Cheryl Chelsea
Birthday:12 January
DOMO,rmb it oks?=]
School:MDIS
DOMO also want to study!
Nation:싱가폴 사람(Singaporean)
DOMO come frm Japan!



Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Tagboard



Xin's Family

Amanda(mei)
Rayann(mei)
Pam(Housewife)
ME!
Friends

Anna
Albert
Edwina
Henry
Nee Rong
Nicole
Xiao Wei
Marcus
K Box

Minqi
Lawrence
Kaelynn
Jiaying
SiLing

Archives

May 2008

June 2008

July 2008

August 2008

October 2008

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

October 2010

Credtis

xoxo