Updated 9 January 2010,
Start with morning I wake up very early so started to play my lappy until 10plus the bbq raw food arrive to my hse doorstep. After tat, I ask my bro to accompany me actually but since Amanda's dad driving us there just hop on... Anyway, thanks to her dad if not i will be going down with cab.
is kind of windy over there...after start the fire, photos taking session with Amanda....






Candid shot of me.




Another candid shot. haha



My bro n me.

another shot...


She like to take when i am eating..


After that, come Rayann & Jackson...




with the present...



trying to act cute(actually, I alr cute other ppl say de not myself~~)

another candid shot...




I talk on the phone she also take I become the model of the day sia...

this pic also want to take.. dotz..
Then here come Albert, Amanda keep on taking his picture lo so funny...



the three of us n the chicken in my hand...




This photo is taken without any notice...


again the three of us and the chicken in my hand.
Amanda say she want to go off soon so we open the cake box and take out the cake to sing a birthday song for me....

and my camera go low battery. Haiz.. Anyway, there are two camera to standby lo...







Cutting the cake for everyone over there. I see Amanda there so i just anyhow post...


Thanks to ABK a.k.a Jackson so many ppl sing birthday song to me...

and also photo taking sia..

After everything... Amanda go off to Andrew's hse...
So we con't to sit there to finish up all the cooked food... after that my dad n my bro come to fetch me back but I told my dad i will be taking my fren's car back home...
So ard 12plus we eat finish the food, we let the place send Rayann and Jackson back..
So me and Albert go to Changi Beach to slack ard lo.
Take my phone to take photo...
The wind there is more cold over there so i put on his shirt but i still feel cold.
ard 3plus then he send me back home..
Even though just this few of them i am quite happy le...
I really enjoy myself with you guys.
A very big thank you to: Amanda, Rayann, Jackson and Albert.
Specially Albert after his band practice he still make his effort to come down..
Thanks a lot! You guys rockz *hugz and kisses.







