So I start from 23 January 2010...
Its my off day! Meet Amanda sis forget wat time anyway just chill ard in Orchard.
-Dinner
-Slack @ Orchard
-Drink @ Coffee Bean
-Chit Chat


Crazy photo...

Photo of me taken by her...



Our fingers and things...

Amanda photos taken by me...
After slacking went home-ed.
27 January 2010...
Working, in the office my colleague saw housefly flying ard so he took the newspaper and just hit and bull-eye he hit on the housefly. Then another colleague of mine, he hold on the housefly and pull out one of its wing... wth lo..After work meet Amanda to go drink @ Liquid forty.
cab-ed home at 4 plus.
28 January 2010...
Working in the afternoon, went walk ard in USS(Universal Studio Park Singapore).
Busy taking a lot of pictures but cannot upload now...
Its was fun taking a tour in the USS is big u will be amaze by it.
Busy taking a lot of pictures but cannot upload now...
Its was fun taking a tour in the USS is big u will be amaze by it.
29 January 2010...
Working in the afternoon, but meet up all my colleagues @ harbour front but was late cos I was suppose to meet them @ 1pm. 12 I was still at home lol... so i rush to meet them lo... pictures taken:

The grill chicken...

The sauce they provide on the table: Lanay Lemon, Super Peri, Veri Peri and Mild Peri.



My Colleagues and my Executive... Anyway, I can say that I am the youngest over there...

The four of us are on the same date to join in the company.

This are the smokers...


On our way back to RWS...
in the bus my colleague take my photo...

At working place:




Actually, I have to do 5 shot in chinese we call it: 'wu lian pai' but my colleague scare the gf saw it he die so only one shot wahaha....


taken our pass...and another shot...
After working, meet Amanda to go "slack" but I was nearly knock out overhang the next day...
This are the smokers...
On our way back to RWS...
in the bus my colleague take my photo...
At working place:




Actually, I have to do 5 shot in chinese we call it: 'wu lian pai' but my colleague scare the gf saw it he die so only one shot wahaha....


taken our pass...and another shot...
After working, meet Amanda to go "slack" but I was nearly knock out overhang the next day...







