On 11 Jan I went to BP(my working place) to wait for those night shift ppl to off work then go with them to C8 for staff party. Ard 12am my colluge surpise me with a birthday cake... so touched... Anyway, thanks guys for the surpise.
making a wish...
After everything, wait for them to off work get change then on the way to C8 for the staff party...
Then go k-union to play games, lucky draw then to a room in C8 to sing the room is K9
Sing, sing and sing the time is alr 6plus in the morning alr so I go take train home....
8 plus I reach home, upload pics in the laptop then went to slp till 3 plus then late meeting Amanda n Rayann...
Go window shopping ard ION Orchard then walk all the way back to Cineleisure for some neoprints pics...
here are some:
After neoprints session, use our camera to take photos most photos in amanda camera...
After all the crazy photos shot, we go off Amanda take cab, Rayaan take train
As for me I take bus...hehe we three take different public transports and home-ed to celebrate my birthday with my family.







