go work...late! Argh! Nvm everything go smooth... until ard 6 plus the customer so stupid she give me her card then she go off after i go back to the room everyone in the room is gone even the card owner lo... So have to call her back...
Then ard 7pm sharp I just go off... Then I call my fren abt the steamboat thingy he told me they going to end soon tell me not to go down so I say ok lo then i go home. But I try to call everyone see who is having event..So Rayann is planning to go out but not sure where to go...and in the train Rayann call me asking me want to go E-hub. So we decide to meet at the bus-stop opposite Downtown East..
We go there then watch movie: Alvin and the Chipmunks 2...
go but the tickets then go for my dinner to arcade to play games then movie...

They are so cute...
After watching, take photos outside the E-hub...
After taking photos, cab-ed home. upload pics updated blog...







